After School Program
“To provide a safe environment where students can learn and engage in academic enrichment.”
The After School Program Goal is to stimulate lifetime learners.
• To provide academic assistance to improve academic grades in relation to “STAAR”.
• To provide homework support to any child having problems with homework.
• To help develop children socially and learn to respect others.
• To help improve the children’s awareness of peer pressure, fitness, nutrition and health.
• To provide assistance to any adult for literacy classes (GED/English classes) & any other activities (Zumba, etc.)
• All program activities are based on the 21st Century Four Components:
College and Career